- Register via the green button "Register now"
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Compose your personal event schedule by selecting meeting slots according to your availability. Your maximum number of meetings will be limited by your selected number of meetings slots.
Bilateral Meetings - How It Works
|21 June ↓ |
10h00 a.m. (CET)
|24 September||Preliminary meeting schedule, |
About the registration via Google or LinkedIn
The matchmaking platform offers the possibility to register by using existing Google or LinkedIn accounts. When using this registration mode, please bear in mind that system notifications will be sent to your email address, which is linked to the relevant Google or LinkedIn accounts. To make sure to receive system notifications to your company email account, we recommend registration by email.
2) Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail like company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Add Market Place opportunities such as Product/Technology, or Service to your profile
- Explain the product/technology or service you are offering or looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests
3) Book partnering meetings
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
Some participants can't be booked. Why?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- there are no common overlapping networking sessions
Please sign-up for some further meeting slots via Agenda / Event Agenda
4) Short before the event
- You can view date/time of your meetings via the Menu “Meetings” at any time
- Check all your pending meeting requests and consider accepting or decline
- Download the "b2match" Mobile App (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser preferably
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Version IDs 80+ (Chromium edition)
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
5) During the event
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- Access the web platform and be online at least 5-10 minutes before your meetings start.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- Close your Video Call meeting timely.
Please leave the call in time as you or your meeting partner can have a subsequent meeting right after. A watch is indicating the remaining meeting time.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.